Acai berries has been featured on Oprah, The Today Show, The CBS Early Show, in the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times. This little berry, about the size of a blueberry, is one of the most nutritious and powerful foods in the world! Amazingly, this berry is being called by many the miracle berry. Acai has twice the antioxidants of blueberries, 30x that of red wine! Acai is 100x more potent than Goji, Noni or Mangosteen. Acai has a fatty acid ratio resembling olive oil and the same protein profile of an egg. Packed with healthy fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, the nutritional value of this fruit’s pulp is extraordinary.
The Acai Berry is especially noteworthy for the antioxidant properties afforded by its concentration of anthocyanins. Antioxidants such as vitamin C and E, help the body fight off free radicals. They prevent damage to connective tissue while repairing damaged proteins in blood vessel walls. Studies show a link between the use of antioxidants to help in the fight against premature aging, cancer, cardiovascular and ophthalmological diseases. Healthy hair and skin, natural energy, fewer headaches and a feeling of positive general wellbeing are just some signs of increased antioxidant intake. The antioxidant content in acai leaves all other fruits struggling to catch up.
Another benefit of Acai is its low glycemic index. The glycemic index is the ranking of carbohydrates based on their effect on blood glucose levels. Carbohydrates that breakdown slowly, releasing glucose gradually into the blood stream, have a low glycemic index. Foods that are low in glycemic levels are slow to digest and be absorbed into the body’s bloodstream and cause the body’s blood sugar and insulin levels to rise slowly. This benefits those who want to control their weight because it helps control appetite and delay hunger.
About Provita Nutrition Acai 5000:
- Boosts energy levels
- Improves digestive function
- Provides all vital vitamins
- Contains several important minerals
- Is an extremely powerful free radical fighter
- Fights cancerous cells
- Unique on the market due to X 10 concentration.
Each Capsule Contains:
- Açai (Euterpe oleracea) 10:1 powder extract…..500 mg ( equivalent to 5000 mg of dried herb)
Non Medicinal Ingredients
- Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate
Does not Contain
- Dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat,corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Adults (over 19): Take 1 capsule 1-2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur to Acai or plants of the Arecaeae family. In such a case, discontinue use.
- As with any natural health products, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place and at 15 – 25 deg. Celsius.
- Keep out of reach of children.