As we age, our body loses its capacity to maintain proper protein synthesis function needed for maintaining healthy musculature. Healthy internal muscles (not visible) are specifically important for maintaining proper organ function such as heart, bowels etc. Skeletal muscles support the skeleton and are essential for maintaining our younger looking posture, body movement capacity and even the way we look.
Activine™ is an anti-aging combination of amino-acids curated to specifically support muscles health (replaces the old Provita Nutrition HGH). Our formulation is enforced with:
- Colostrum – for improved immune function, and
- Alpha-GPC – known for its cognitive benefits and stimulation of the pituitary gland.
Did you know
Alpha-GPC enhances the brain’s metabolic pathways to promote natural energy production by optimizing mitochondrial efficiency while avoiding post-excitement crashes unlike caffeine and other stimulants.
Provita Nutrition Activine Ingredients
Each 2 Vegetarian Capsules Contain:
- L-alpha-Glycerophosphorylcholine (alpha-GPC)….200 mg
- L-Arginine (L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate)…..200 mg
- L-Lysine (L-Lysine HCl)….200 mg
- Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA)….200 mg
- Bovine Colostrum (Bos taurus)….200 mg
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria)…..150 mg
- (S)-2,5- Diaminopentanoic acid (L-Ornithine)…….100 mg
- Andrographis paniculata 5:1 extract DHE 500mg……100 mg
- Beta-Aminopropionic acid (beta-Alanine)………100 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
- Microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, hypromellose (veggie capsule).
Activine Does not contain
- Dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, colors, preservatives, or flavors.
Who can benefit Activine?
- All adults concerned with the body’s aging process, and wanting to feel and look younger.
- Adults take 2 capsules one time per day.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, a history of cancer, or suffer from an immune system disorder (e.g. Crohn’s disease, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis)