ALPHA LIPOIC ACID ALA-300
Alpha-lipoic Acid (LA), also known as thioctic acid, is a naturally occurring compound that is synthesized in small amounts by plants and animals, including humans.
Alpha lipoic acid (also known as ALA) helps to promote healthy glucose metabolism helping the body to break down sugars and convert them to energy.
Alpha lipoic acid also works as an antioxidant, which means that it provides protection to the brain and the liver.
Provita Nutrition Alpha Lipoic Acid ALA-300:
- Support metabolism of sugars
- Can significantly reduce blood glucose levels
- As an antioxidant, it reduces free radical damage to the nervous system cells
- Recycles other antioxidants such as vitamin C and E, bringing them back to their functional parameters
- Contributes to the antioxidant protection of liver cells
- Alpha Lipoic acid is involved in carbohydrate metabolism especially associated with Chromium Picolinate
Provita Nutrition ALA-300 contains:
- Standardized Alpha Lipoic Acid …………………… 300mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid dosage:
- Normal treatment dose: 1 capsule daily, preferably morning 15-30 minutes before meals
There are no review yet!