DNA Repair contains two nucleic acids that are of importance for cellular nutrition and correct replication, namely:
- RNA (Ribonucleic acid) isolated from saccharomyces cerevisiae
- DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) isolated from Chum Salmon testis (Oncorhynchus Keta)
- Cat’s Claw (Uncaria Tomentosa) water extracts have been shown to possess a broad spectrum of biological activity including DNA repair enhancement. (Mammone et al). A water soluble extract from Uncaria tomentosa (Cat’s Claw) is a potent enhancer of DNA repair in primary organ cultures of human skin- Phytother Res. 2006 Mar;20(3):178-83.
- Vitamin E as an antioxidant
As a major defense against environmental damage to cells DNA repair is present in all organisms examined including bacteria, yeast, drosophila, fish, amphibians, rodents and humans. DNA repair is involved in processes that minimize cell killing, mutations, replication errors, persistence of DNA damage and genomic instability. Abnormalities in these processes have been implicated in cancer and aging. DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid) is genetic material containing the biological instructions that make each species unique. This code determines every part of you–from your eye and hair color to how well you carry out the complicated bodily processes required for good health. Each time a cell replicates, the instructions contained in that cell’s DNA are copied to the new offspring cell. Since your cells replicate constantly throughout your lifetime, each new cell copy includes a duplicate of these instructions. When your cells are damaged, this code becomes compromised, which means the instructions that tell your body how to carry out necessary processes are no longer accurate, and this can lead to major diseases and other health issues as you age. Your cellular system has the ability to repair this damage, but it requires the proper nutrients to accomplish this repair process.
Konig DNA Repair Medicinal Ingredients
- RNA (ribonuleic acid)……………………………….50 mg
- DNA (dezoxyribonucleic acid)…………………..25 mg
- Uncaria Tomentosa 4:1 extract……………….125 mg
- Vitamin E……………………………………………….10 mg AT
Konig DNA Repair Non Medicinal Ingredients
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin
Konig DNA Repair Does not Contain
- Dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
- DNA Repair can be associated synergistically with Stemulin, Pqq and Revital-Ta
- Consult your health care provider prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- As with any natural health products, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place and at 15 – 25 deg. Celsius.
- Keep out of reach of children.
This product is not for sale in CANADA!!!