Reishi is a Japanese mushroom traditionally used for its many health promoting properties. In the far east Reishi has been used for over 2000 years to treat a variety of disorders and promote vitality. From high blood pressure and cholesterol control to disease prevention and treatment for fatigue, Reishi is non-specific, it works to bring the entire body to a healthy balances state.
Provita Nutrition Reishi 5000 (Ganoderma Lucidum) contains hundreds of active elements that have excellent effects on the immune system – that’s why it is an excellent medicinal mushroom. Besides protein, vitamins and amino acids, polysaccharides, triterpene, fatty acids and alkaloids, Reishi 5000 is rich in various forms of beta-glucans (1.3 D and 1.6 D) and organic germanium well-known for their immuno-modulator and anti-carcinogenic properties. Red Reishi (Ling Zhi) turned out to be the richest in polysaccharides – organic type beta-glucans which has been proven by clinical tests that activate the defensive anti-cancer components of the immune system.
Why Reishi 5000?
Reishi 5000 is used for boosting the immune system; viral infections such as the flu (influenza), swine flu, and avian flu; lung conditions including asthma and bronchitis; heart disease and contributing conditions such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol; kidney disease; cancer; and liver disease. It is also used for HIV/AIDS, altitude sickness, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), trouble sleeping (insomnia), stomach ulcers, poisoning, and herpes pain. Other uses include reducing stress and preventing fatigue.
Besides the super strength therapeutic power of polysaccharides, by removing wood fiber and undigested extraction fractions through a complex manufacturing process, Provita Nutrition Reishi 5000 becomes 100% Bio-active, with maximum bioavailability and therapeutic efficiency.
Japan included this fungus high up in the list of treatments for cancer because it proved that may inhibit angiogenesis and metastases and most important, induces apoptosis (cancerous cell death). But the beneficial effects of Reishi fungus are not limited to treating cancer only. It has positive effects on blood circulation, blood glucose and cholesterol and it slows down the aging of internal organs. It also protects liver cells, helps the hormonal balance, contributes to regeneration of nerve cells, etc. Red Reishi is also used to help treat anxiety, high blood pressure, hepatitis, bronchitis, insomnia, and asthma. Therefore Reishi mushroom is considered a great natural treatment in Japan.
Reishi 5000 and Vitamin C
Polysaccharides are made from a large number of molecular components – millions of atoms – and it is quite difficult for the body to assimilate them. Vitamin C has the property to convert polysaccharides in oligoglucans which are easily absorbed by the body. Oligoglucans activates macrophages which trigger the immune system. Macrophages devour any foreign bodies in the body.
Japanese Doctor Fukumi Morishige, currently working at the Institute for Science & Medicine Linus Pauling, recommended in some advanced cancers cases the use of Reishi associated with high doses of Vitamin C. We recommend Vitamin C – 100% pure crystals or intravenous administration of injectable vitamin C. Doses of polysaccharides recommended by Dr. Morishige for different cases of cancer or hepatitis (at the time the maximum concentration of polysaccharides was 5% and it was called “essence”).
Below is the up to date dosage chart for the concentration of polysaccharides in Provita Nutrition’s Reishi 5000:
- Brain tumor: 4-6 capsules per day. Duration: minimum 2 months
- Lung cancer: 4-6 capsules per day. Duration: minimum 6 months
- Advanced breast cancer: start with 6 caps per day and increase the dose up to 12 caps / day. + 10g Vitamin C per day. Duration: 2-3 months
- Rectum cancer spread to the liver: 4-6 capsules per day. Duration: minimum 6 months
- Pancreas cancer: 6 capsules/ day + 30g Vitamin C per day. Duration: 6 months
- Hepatitis: 3-6 capsules per day + 6g Vitamin C per day for 2-3 months. After remission, because hepatitis is a chronic disease, continue with a maintenance dose of 1 reishi capsule with 2-3g Vitamin C a day.
- Other forms of cancer: in general follow the same dosage 4-12 reishi capsules + 6 to 30g Vitamin C per day.
Read more about Dr. Fukumi Morishige’s reishi treatment at: www.reishi.com/cancer.htm
Medical properties of Reishi:
Polysaccharides: Strengthen the immune system, balance the carbohydrates in the bloodstream.
Organic Germanium: Increases the level of oxygen in the blood, reduces free radicals and secondary effects in the body’s electromagnetic field. Also balances the function of molecules around the cancerous cells.
Adenosine: Reduces bad cholesterol and fat, prevents blood fragmentation, facilitates blood circulation in vessels blocked by deposits of fat and lipids, balances the metabolic rate and revitalizes the body.
Triterpenoids: Strengthen the digestive system, build protection against allergies and reduce cholesterol and fat.
Ganoderic Essence: helps rejuvenate the body tissue, preserves the body functions and maintains youthfulness, overcomes skin diseases and beautify the skin. It’s also effective for external use such as wounds, ulcers of the mouth and bleeding.
Ganoderma’s effects of the body can be grouped in 5 stages:
1 – Health Assessment stage (1-30 days): Ganoderma helps to detect hidden diseases and toxins in the body and acts to regulate body’s functions. During this process the body will manifest symptoms known as “reflexes” . These reactions are not side effects but help us identify problem areas within the body.
2 – Purification and detoxification (1-30 weeks): Reishi is known as the toxins elimination master due to its ability to get rid of excess uric acid, lactic acid, cholesterol, fat deposits, toxins and dead cells accumulated in the body. Toxins circulate through the bloodstream and are removed (using kidney and liver) in urine, stool, but also by sweat, eczema on the skin, saliva and mucus.
3 – Balancing stage (1-12 months): During the balancing process many reactions can occur. Do not be alarmed because this is a sign that the body heals. If the reaction is too strong reduce the dose.
4 – The Recuperation stage(6-24 months): Ganoderma will continue to repair the affected parts of the body and to strengthen the immune system against the disease. It provides the elements and vitamins essential for a rapid recovery.
5 – Ever-youth stage (1-3 years): Fundamentally, Ganoderma is used to maintain optimal level of body functions and maintain well-being.
Medical properties of Reishi 5000:
Medical trials conducted by Dr. Shigeru Yuki proved that Reishi 5000 is effective because its basic properties, namely:
– Lowers the level of cholesterol and fat in blood,
– Lowers blood sugar level and stabilizes the pancreatic functions,
– Decreases the lipids and repairs red cell blood membrane
– Triterpene compounds – known as ganoderic acids, which have been shown also to lower blood pressure, reduce platelet stickiness and may decrease LDL-cholesterol
– Has strong antihepatotoxic properties, which have been shown to protect liver cells from chemically induced injury, (chemotherapy).
– Has been found to have interferon-inducing activity
– Can be used as a supplement during chemotherapy or radiotherapy to reduce side-effects such as fatigue, loss of appetite, bone marrow suppression and risk of infection.
– Reduces the toxic effects during chemotherapy and radiotherapy and relieves pain in patients with advanced stages of the disease
– Helps in the prevention and treatment of cancer by enhancing the immune system, reducing the number of cancerous cells and by slowing down the growth of tumors.
– Reishi’s active components are proven to stimulate, modulate and beneficially affect the entire immune system
Based on study findings, laboratory research, its anti-cancer abilities and its use in traditional medicine, the Japanese government has officially recognized Ganoderma Lucidum as a cancer treatment.
Reishi 5000 Contains:
- Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) 20:1 Extract …………………….250 mg
- Equivalent to 5000 mg of dry powder of Reishi mushroom.
- Contains minimum 30% polysaccharides
Non Medicinal Ingredients
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin
Reishi 5000 Does not Contain:
- Dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
Reishi 5000 DOSAGE:
- Prevention and Maintenance: 1-2 capsules daily between meals at least 3-4 times a week.
- Cancer treatment alone or associated with other anti-carcinogen protocols: 2-6 capsules per day taken in between meals (eg, morning and afternoon).
- For more serious cases: 12 capsules in the first 2-3 days followed by 9 capsules per day.