Vitamin B7 Biotin Pro plays a key role in the body. It supports the health of the skin, nerves, digestive tract, metabolism, and cells. Vitamin B7 Biotin Pro may also help to treat some types of nerve pathology, such as the peripheral neuropathy that can result from kidney failure. Biotin supplements have been studied as a treatment for a number of conditions.
Early research suggests that a combination of biotin and chromium might improve blood sugar. On its own, biotin might decrease insulin resistance and nerve symptoms. More research needs to be done. Some preliminary evidence suggests that biotin might help strengthen brittle nails. Other uses of biotin — for conditions like cradle cap, hair loss, and stress. Vitamin B7 Biotin Pro levels may be affected when taking anti-seizure medications; broad-spectrum oral antibiotics can disrupt the normal intestinal bacteria which make biotin; Isotretinoin (Accutane) may reduce the activity of biotinidase, an enzyme that processes biotin. High doses of pantothenic acid can also lower levels of biotin in the body.
Deficiency of vitamin B leads to poor metabolism and growth. Long-term antibiotic use can interfere with biotin production in the intestine and increase the risk of deficiency symptoms like dermatitis, stress, hair loss, anemia, and nausea. Long-term use of anti-seizure medications may also lead to biotin deficiency. A deficiency of Vitamin B7 Biotin Pro reduces the ability of other vitamins in the B family to supply the nerves with the nourishment required to function normally.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates.
- Helps the body to metabolize fats.
- Helps the body to metabolize proteins.
- Some studies indicate that Biotin may help in the maintenance of healthy hair.
Vitamin B7 Biotin Pro Contains:
- Biotin……………………………………………150 mcg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
- Saccharomyces cervisiae extract, Rice flour
Vitamin B7 Biotin Pro Does not Contain
- Dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 1-3 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- As with any natural health products, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place and at 15 – 25 deg. Celsius.
- Keep out of reach of children.