WHAT IS IT?
Recent studies show that Indole-3-carbinol (I-3-C) offers powerful antioxidant properties particularly beneficial for women. Extracted from cruciferous vegetables such as kale, broccoli, brussels
sprouts, cabbage, and bok-choi, I-3-C has proven to support safer estrogen metabolism and reduce the risk of health problems.
DID YOU KNOW?
I-3-C is produced by the breakdown of the glucosinolate glucobrassicin, which can be found at relatively high levels in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, collard greens and kale.
Provita Nutrition Indole-3-Carbinol Contains:
- Indole-3-Carbinol………………………….200 mg
- DIM (3,3’-Di-indolymethane)………………25 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients:
- Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Vegetarian Capsule
Provita Nutrition Indole-3-Carbinol Does not Contain:
- Dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
Provita Nutrition Indole-3-Carbinol Dosage:
- Adults: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsules daily with a meal or a glass of water. May be associated synergistically with Reishi + Vitamin E, E8, or with a Complex of tocopherols.
Provita Nutrition Indole-3-Carbinol Cautions:
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any medication or natural health products, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- If you are attempting to conceive, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- If you have a liver disorder or symptoms of low estrogen (such as joint pain, mood changes, changes in libido, hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness or irregular menstruation), consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- If you develop liver-related symptoms (e.g. abdominal pain, jaundice) or symptoms of low estrogen, discontinue use and consult a heath care practitioner.
- To exclude the diagnosis of a serious cause of hormonal imbalance, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- As with any natural health products, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place and at 15 – 25 deg. Celsius.
- Keep out of reach of children.