STEMULIN’s formula has resulted in an excellent product which complements Provita Nutrition’s range of original and unique products. Administered alone or in synergistic combinations (such as Activine), STEMULIN represents a new revolutionary way for the alternative medicine:
- Cell protection against oxidative damage
- Assist in correcting free radical cell damage
- Immune system protection
- With AFA and Fucoidan
90 vcaps | NPN: 80090881
Made in Canada
Health Canada NPN: 80051075
To perform with maximum efficiency, Provita Nutrition & Health has created a unique formulation combining a dose of high potency Serrapeptase (120,000 IU) with anti-inflammatorily Bromelain (2400 DGU), Curcumin, Boswellia (65 Boswell% acid), Papain (a powerful anti-inflammatory), and with a complex of plant digestive enzymes to ensure a total absorption by the digestive system.
Used in Herbal Medicine to help treat varicose veins and chronic venous insufficiency and associated symptoms. Provides specific antioxidants.
- Helps treat varicose veins
- Helps to improve venous blood circulation and lymphatic kinetics
- Helps reduce phlebitis, lymphedema and hemorrhoids
- Supports the healing of leg ulcers
60 vcaps | NPN: 80106718
Health Canada NPN: 80034256
Ashwagandha is a herb root traditionally used in Ayurveda medicine as a rejuvenating tonic, a sleep aid and for memory enhancement. It is also used traditionally in Ayurveda to relieve general debility, especially during convalescence or old age.
Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism.
- Highly bio-available berberine in a delay release (DR) vegetarian capsule
- Helps to control blood sugar levels
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Helps to activate AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK)
60 vcaps | NPN: 80089143
Vitexin (Chasteberry) is an excellent hormonal tonic for women. Extensive clinical studies as well as over two thousand years of use have proven the effectiveness of this remedy. Provita Nutrition Vitexin works by stimulating and normalizing the pituitary gland, which regulates the balance of estrogen and progesterone in the body.
Health Canada NPN: 80044921