Wild Salmon Oil
Wild Salmon Oil from Provita Nutrition
Fish oils are made out of omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, the most important being acid EPA (Eicosapentaenoic) and acid DHA (Docosahexaenoic) involved in the synthesis of prostaglandins, vital for many biochemical processes. Prostaglandins are involved in both the immune response and in cardiovascular function, being responsible for many painful inflammatory conditions.
Since unsaturated fatty acids from fish oil grow prostaglandins and have an anti-inflammatory effect they are recommended in the treatment of rheumatic diseases. So after several months of treatment with fish oil, morning pain is certainly diminishing. EPA acid is important for preventing heart disease, lowering triglyceride levels and DHA acid is important for brain function and nervous system in general. EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) has the capacity to increase blood flow. EPA oil prevents blood cell clumping to form clots that could otherwise clog arteries prematurely. EPA oil has also the ability to reduce triglycerides and cholesterol in lymph, increasing the positive component of cholesterol (high-density lipoprotein – HDL). This oil acts as an “anti-freezing” agent, preventing fish’s body’s rigidity at low temperatures. So, the colder the waters fish swim in, the higher their EPA oil. Almost all fish have this quality especially salmon, mackerel, cod, herring, hadok, trout, white fish, oysters and squid. Seals and whales are also rich sources of Omega 3.
Wild Pacific Salmon Oil is extracted from salmon catch and is mixed in a small proportion of oil from anchovies, sardines and mackerel to achieve the exact standardization of 180/120 EPA / DHA
Main benefits from wild salmon oil:
- Omega 3 fatty acids
- High Quality Protein
- Essential Amino Acids
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin E
- Appreciable amounts of calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, and phosphorus
- All these benefits combine to make wild Alaskan sockeye salmon the natural choice for anyone concerned with their own or their family’s health.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids:
- Protect heart health
- Reduce risk of sudden death from heart disease
- Reduce risk of stroke
- Reduce chance of heart disease in Type 2 Diabetes
- Essential in infant brain and eye development during pregnancy and infancy
- Improve blood lipid patterns
- Improve blood vessel function
- Improve symptoms of immune and inflammatory disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, Chrone’s disease and some skin conditions
- Reduce the risk of some mental disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease and depression
1 CAPSULE OF WILD SALMON OIL CONTAINS:
- Wild Salmon Oil ……………………………………….1000mg
- (ajusted with anchovies, sardines or mackerel oil (catch)
- Eicosampentaenoic acid (EPA) ……………………….180mg
- Docosahexaeonic acid (DHA) …………………………120mg
WARNING: farmed salmon is polluted with toxins and heavy metals. Consume only Pacific wild salmon oil 100% standardized.
WARNING: The recommended dosage is 1000-3000mg/day. For more serious conditions dosage should be increased to 3000-6000mg/day.