Goldenseal Coptis chinensis is a variety of Hydrastis Canadensis, same family but with a higher content of isochinolic alkaloids and a significantly wider therapeutic range. The main isochinolic alkaloids present are berberine, hydrastinine, coptisine, palmatine and canadine. It also contains biotin, essential oils, resins, inositol, vitamins A, C, E, minerals and phytosterols.
Piper nigrum is recognized for stimulating digestion and also for it’s anti-bacterial action in the digestive system.
Provita Nutrition Goldenseal Studies:
Our Goldenseal Coptis C 1000™ formulation is based on the theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine. The main medicinal ingredient is not Hydrastis canadensis but rather Coptis chinensis. Coptis chinensis is a traditional Chinese herb in many ways similar to Hydrastis canadensis but it contains a larger spectrum and dosage of
alkaloids such as Berberine, Hydrastinine, Coptisine and Palmatine, therefore having an enhanced therapeutic effect.
Provita Nutrition Goldenseal Contains:
- Chinese Goldenseal root (Coptis chinensis) 4:1 PE…………250 mg
- (equivalent to 1000 mg of dried herb (minimum 15% alkaloids)
Non Medicinal Ingredients
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum)…………………………………………….5 mg
- Gelatin (capsule shell), Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate
Provita Nutrition Goldenseal Does not Contain
- Dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
Provita Nutrition Goldenseal Recommended Dosage:
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 2-3 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Provita Nutrition Goldenseal Cautions:
- As with any natural health products, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product.
- If you are pregnant/breastfeeding, do not use this product
- If symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop, consult a health care practitioner.
- If you are taking prescription medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place and at 15 – 25 deg. Celsius.
- Keep out of reach of children.
There are no review yet!