Biopiperine: With the consumption of nutritional supplements some believe that the more vitamins you take the better they are assimilated by the organism. This perception is wrong. The normal bioabsorption capacity of a phytonutrient is limited to the digestive system’s ability to absorb it while traveling through the digestive tract and then depends on the body’s ability to retrieve it and break it down into useful active components, and then transport them in bloodstream.
Latest research and clinical studies have concluded that Bioperine administered (5-10mg per dose) simultaneously with nutritional supplements, increases bioabsorption from a minimum of 30% up to a hundred times (like the case of Curcumin)
Below are graphs that were derived from clinical trials on curcumin and coenzyme Q10’s bio-absorption with or without simultaneous administration of Bioperine. As can be observed in the absence Bioperine actually only a tiny portion of Curcumin and Coenzyme Q10 reach in the blood. Coenzyme Q10 is 65% better absorbed with Bioperine. These are just two examples. Practically Provita Nutrition Biopiperine enhances the bio-absorption all phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals as well as synthesized drugs.
Furthermore, the body does not assimilate all the vitamins and minerals from food. Administration of Bioperine (1-2 capsules daily: 10-20 mg / day) helps the body assimilate more nutrients from food.
Biotin acts synergic with piperine increasing its efficiency in nutrient uptake in parallel with the initiation of thermogenesis (fat burning process in the body) which starts and sustains weight loss (diet) therefore rendering Provita Nutrition Biopiperine essential in all diets!
Biopiperine has a tremendous effect on the digestive system in the sense that not only stimulates digestion in general but it optimizes it and improves digestion and assimilation of nutrients from food while halting assimilation of fats and carbohydrates.
Other benefits of Bioperine:
- Increases production of beta-endorphin in the brain
- It works magic against pain
- Increases production of serotonin in the brain
- Increases production of adrenal gland adrenaline
- Alters the contractions of the upper and lower digestive tract
- Reduces stomach acid production for about an hour.
- Reduces stomach refluxes
- Increases production of pancreatic digestive enzymes (amylase, lipase, trypsin and chimotrypsin)
- Reduces inflammation caused by irritating allergies
The chart below shows the increased absorption of coenzyme Q10 by Biopiperine in the blood:
Another example is the effect of Bioperine in clinical study on the concentration of Curcumin in blood.
Provita Nutrition Biopiperine Contains:
- Biopiperine matrix…………………………………10 mg
- Piperum nigrum PE (95% piperine)………9.92 mg
- Biotin…………………………………………….80 mcg
Provita Nutrition Biopiperine Dosage:
- 1 capsule once or two times a day taken with food or supplements.
- Caution: Biopiperine is a concentrated extract of Piperum Nigrum
- Although very rare cases, people with stomach ulcers should administer with caution and discontinue at first signs of adverse effects.
There are no review yet!