Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) is a small aquatic plant that has a long history as a medicinal herb in traditional Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine. In Asia, it is one of the popular herbs consumed for its pro-longevity claims. In Ayurvedic medicine (aka. “Brahmi”, the greatest of the great), is used as “brain food” and said to improve all aspects of mental functioning, including comprehension, intelligence, cognition memory and recollection.
Considered “the herb of enlightenment,” it promotes mental calm and clarity and is often used in the practice of yoga and meditation.
Did you know
Gotu Kola can speed wound healing?
Saponins and other organic compounds found in Gotu Kola stimulate the healing process at the site of wounds. By stimulating blood flow to the cells and protecting against infections, it can rapidly speed the healing process.
Each Gotu Kola Capsule Contains:
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica)……………500 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
- Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, hypromellose (capsule shell).
Does not contain
- Dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colors or flavors.
Who can benefit?
- Due to its anti-aging and brain enhancing properties it can be taken by all adults concerned about mental stress, memory, intellect as well as older people concerned about preventing or addressing cognitive or memory problems.
Gotu Kola Recommended dose
- Adults take 2 capsules 3 times per day.
Gotu Kola Cautions:
- For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. If symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If you are taking prescription medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Do not use if seal is broken.