OSTEO Pro from Provita Nutrition is a synergistic formulation for calcium absorption and retention in the bones. Uses highly absorbable forms of Calcium and Magnesium from Albion Laboratories. It helps in the development and maintenance of bones.
Osteopenia (beginning of osteoporosis) is a condition characterized by loss of bone density. This makes bones fragile and prone to fractures especially in legs, hips and arms. One in four women and one in eight men suffer from osteoporosis in some degree of advancement. Untreated, osteoporosis progresses to total incapacity of the patient. Women have a higher risk because near and during menopause the loss of bone density is 6 times faster than normal. In a period of 5-7 years after the establishment of menopause a woman can lose up to 20% of bone mass. Osteoporosis happens for a reason, and it’s important for us to find that reason and correct it if we’re to stop bone loss. For a great many people, the first place to look for the culprit causing bone loss are these five factors:
– Inadequate nutrition, which can cause the body to tap into the bones to retrieve needed minerals, particularly calcium
– An acid-forming diet, which triggers the body to call for the release of buffering mineral compounds from the bones — mainly calcium again
– Chronic stress, which similarly increases the body’s acid load (and keep in mind, this can be physiologic stress — as occurs during the menopause transition for women — as well as emotional or mental stress)
– Lack of weight-bearing exercise, which the bones need to trigger activity in bone-building osteoblasts
– Low levels of specific nutrients, such as vitamin D, vitamin K2, magnesium and manganese, all of which are central to bone formation.
Osteo Pro™ provides all the elements needed by the body to maintain healthy bones. It also contains specific ingredients that help the body to assimilate and deposit calcium in the bones and teeth.
Our formulation consists of the perfect synergy of natural ingredients that are proven to prevent bone loss such as world renowned effective and absorbable Albion® amino-acid chelates (calcium and magnesium) as well as vitamin D3. The added Vitamin K2 (MK-7), Boron and Zinc, Copper and Manganese assure proper calcium metabolism, a step essential for re-building lost bone.
Did you know
Unless calcium is associated with Vitamin K2 (MK-7), it may deposit on the cardiovascular system instead of bones.
Boron (trace mineral) helps to keep the skeletal structure strong by adding bone density.
Osteo Pro HIGHLIGHTS:
- For Strong Bones!
- Contains Albion® di-calcium and magnesium malate
- With Vitamin K2, Boron, Zinc and D3.
- Made in Canada according to GMP
- The most effective formula for osteoporosis!
Provita Nutrition Osteo Pro Contains:
- Calcium300 mg from Albion DimaCal®, dicalcium malate, calcium phosphate
- Magnesium (Albion DiMagnesium malate®)165.2 mg
- Zinc (Zinc sulphate)8 mg
- Boron (Sodium borate)144 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (MK-7 menaquinone)60 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol – 800 IU)20 mcg
- Phosphorus (Calcium phosphate)163.9 mg
- Copper (Copper II gluconate)1.08 mg
- Silicon (from Bambusa bambos)9.4 mg
- Manganese (Manganese II sulfate)4 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
- Microcrystalline cellulose , Stearic Acid, Dicalcium phosphate, Croscarmellose Sodium
Provita Nutrition Osteo Pro does not Contain
- Dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
Provita Nutrition Osteo Pro Dosage
- Adults: Take 1 tablet 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Provita Nutrition Osteo Pro Cautions
- Some people may experience diarrhea.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place and at 15 – 25 deg. Celsius.
- Keep out of reach of children.