Resveratrol can be found in higher concentrations in red wine and in Polygonum cuspsidatum (trans-resveratrol). Both types work synergistically to combat free radicals, trans-resveratrol covering a wider range, but combining the two forms together with the polyphenols, the anti-oxidant effect increases dramatically.
Resveratrol collects and removes free radicals from the body. Free radicals are considered the main cause for many diseases because of their inflammatory properties and also by weakening of the immune system. All free radicals have a major contribution in accelerating the aging process By eliminating free radicals and stimulating the immune system, it may lower low-density cholesterol (also called bad cholesterol) and increases high density cholesterol (good cholesterol). It also helps the flow of blood and helps the proper functioning of platelets.
Numerous studies also indicate an antitumor activity, slowing in some cases up to 50% the multiplication of cancer cells by stimulating cell division because this product can slow angiogenesis by 60%. Angiogenesis is the phenomenon of formation of new blood capillaries that feed the tumour. By reducing the blood supply, the tumor cannot feed itself. Provita Nutrition Resveratrol acts like Ellagic acid with powerful anti-inflammatory and antihistamine (anti-allergenic) properties.
Other benefits of Provita Nutrition resveratrol administration also include: improving memory capacity, reduces blood sugar levels (glucose), reduces cholesterol and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease by 30% 50%.
Researchers at the University of Wisconsin, USA, concluded that it acts at the DNA level by helping to repair defects caused by aging.
Each capsule CONTAINS:
- Polygonum cuspidatum Root Powder Extract ……….. 150 mg
(Standardized to 20% (30 mg) Rsveratrol)
- Red Wine (Vitis vinifera) Powder Extract ………… 100 mg
20% (20 mg) polyphenols
10% (10 mg) resveratrol
Non Medicinal Ingredients:
- Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Gelatin
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 3 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Provita Nutrition Resveratrol Cautions:
- Some people may experience diarrhea.
- As with any natural health products, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place and at 15 – 25 deg. Celsius.
- Keep out of reach of children.