Vitamin C Crystals
Vitamin C Crystals is one of the most potent vitamins and more necessary. Doses of 6-12 g / day or even 20 g/day are used in alternative cancer therapy, and it works synergistically with large doses of Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum) standardized to 30% polysaccharides (Reishi 5000).
Vitamin C Crystals is essential for collagen synthesis by the body. Collagen is essential for maintaining cartilage elasticity (the joints), tissue, skin and cardiovascular circuit walls. Vitamin C helps absorption of calcium which is crucial for maintaining healthy bones and teeth. Crystalline form is easier to absorb because is 100% soluble and can easily be added to fruit juices, teas, broths from food (instead of lemon salt which is chemically derived)
It is also cheaper than tablet form or encapsulated powder. Tablet generally means adding additional ingredients when in powder form is administered Vitamin C 100% pure.
Vitamin C Crystals is best known for strengthening the immune system. Studies have shown that 5 grams (5000 mg) of Vitamin C can double the rate of key activities of white blood cells, the soldiers of the immune system. Vitamin C also fights heart disease by assisting with cholesterol metabolism. Historically, vitamin C was used for preventing and treating scurvy. Scurvy is now relatively rare, but it was once common among sailors, pirates, and others who spent long periods of time onboard ships. When the voyages lasted longer than the supply of fruits and vegetables, the sailors began to suffer from vitamin C deficiency, which led to scurvy. These days, vitamin C is used most often for preventing and treating the common cold. Some people use it for other infections including gum disease, acne and other skin infections, bronchitis, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) disease, stomach ulcers caused by bacteria called Helicobacter pylori, tuberculosis, dysentery (an infection of the lower intestine), and skin infections that produce boils (furunculosis). It is also used for infections of the bladder and prostate.
Some people use Vitamin C Crystals for depression, thinking problems, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, physical and mental stress, fatigue, and attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Other uses include increasing the absorption of iron from foods and correcting a protein imbalance in certain newborns (tyrosinemia).
There is some thought that vitamin C might help the heart and blood vessels. It is used for hardening of the arteries, preventing clots in veins and arteries, heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. Vitamin C is also used for glaucoma, preventing cataracts, preventing gallbladder disease, dental cavities (caries), constipation, Lyme disease, boosting the immune system, heat stroke, hay fever, asthma, bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, infertility, diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), autism, collagen disorders, arthritis and bursitis, back pain and disc swelling, cancer, and osteoporosis.
Vitamin C Crystals Highlights:
- Contains Vitamin C and Citrus Bioflavonoids which are both powerful antioxidants
- Buffered with Sodium Bicarbonate to neutralize the excess acidity of Vitamin C
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, teeth, gums and cartilage
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps in the synthesis of collagen
Each Capsule Contains:
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)……….………………………150 grams
- Citrus Bioflavonoids………………………………………………10 grams
Non Medicinal Ingredients
- Natural orange flavour
- Sodium Bicarbonate………………………………………………10 grams
Vitamin C Crystals Does not Contain
- Dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours.
Vitamin C Crystals Dosage:
- Adults: 1 gram (1/4 teaspoon) 1-2 times per day dissolved in water or juice.
Vitamin C Crystals Cautions:
- As with any natural health products, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place and at 15 – 25 deg. Celsius.
- Keep out of reach of children.