NADH, or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, is a natural substance found in most life forms and is essential for energy production. It is located both in the mitochondria and in the cytosol of cells where it is produced. It is a dinucleotide, and is the reduced form of NAD+, which is synthesized endogenously from niacin, or vitamin B3. This compound is a central member of the electron transfer chain in the mitochondria leading to the production of ATP.
NADH is present in every living cell, animal or plant, hence is present in our daily food. Meat, poultry and fish contain the highest amount of it. Vegetables, fruits and other vegetarian food have a much lower content than meat. Most of the NADH we take from foods is destroyed during the cooking process. The situation would not be much improved even if our diets consisted mostly of raw meat or fish, as the greater part of the NADH present in these foods is degraded by the stomach gastric acid system in our bodies.
Animal cells do produce more NADH, because they need more energy for movement and locomotion. The highest content of NADH is found in the heart and flight muscle of birds. Plants are unable to move from one place to another, so they don’t need that much energy. Therefore they produce much less NADH than animal cells. Because of the low NADH content from plant sources, a vegetarian’s intake of NADH is significantly less than that of people with a mixed meat-containing diet. It is known that vegetarians can develop an NADH deficiency over time. However, they may overcome their potential NADH deficit by a simple daily supplement tablet of the stabilized form of NADH
A synergistic blend of Coenzyme Q10 and high potency Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NADH) reinforced with chlorophyll
NADH increases energy production (ATP) at cellular level including the brain, increasing mental clarity, alertness and improving memory and focus. It may also improve symptoms associated with lack of energy, fatigue, senility. This particular formulation also works to enhance mood and emotional balance.
NADH+ is a synergistic blend high potency Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NADH, also known as Coenzyme 1), Coenzyme Q10 and Clorophyll.
NADH is a naturally occurring coenzyme found in all living cells which is necessary for cellular development and energy production.
Did you know
A journal review analyzed nutritional supplement effectiveness in adults with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. After evaluating 17 supplements in 26 clinical trials with 3,273 total subjects, only
two nutrients were found to help with chronic fatigue: NADH and Magnesium.
Each Capsule Contains:
- Nicotinamide adenin dinucleotide ………………..……..12.5 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)………………………………………….….30 mg
- Chlorophyll (Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin)….……………………5 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
- Hypromellose, Chlorophyll (Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate
Does not Contain
- Dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Exceptional results were obtained by strong association of the two coenzymes but with a larger dose of Coenzyme Q10: 1 tablet in the morning of NADH + associated with a capsule of Coenzyme Q10 Forte 200mg bioactive.
- This combination significantly enhances the ability of cells to respond to various treatments with surprising results.
There are no review yet!