Lipid Pro contains an herbal combination known to effectively reduce elevated blood lipid levels/hyperlipidemia. It also helps to lower blood total (and LDL) cholesterol. As an auxiliary effect, it can be used as supportive therapy for the promotion of healthy glucose levels.
Heart disease is one of the leading causes of death in North America. High cholesterol contributes to heart disease when the fatty molecules build up on the inside of arteries. This leads to a decrease in the flexibility and elasticity of the walls. As the artery becomes narrower, decreased circulation leads to high blood pressure because the body struggles to maintain enough blood flow to its tissues. Pieces of the cholesterol plaque can break off or the turbulent flow of blood can cause clots to form. If the pieces or clots lodge in smaller vessels this leads to heart attack or stroke.
Cholesterol is not all bad; it is the amount and the ratio of the various forms of cholesterol that are a health concern. LDL (low density lipoprotein) cholesterol is fat that is being transported from the liver for use by your cells. It is commonly called bad cholesterol. HDL (high density lipoprotein) cholesterol is called good cholesterol because it is fat that is being taken unused cholesterol from your cells back to the liver, where it is broken down. Cholesterol levels are unhealthy if you have lots of circulating LDL, not enough HDL or a combination of the two.
Conventional treatment of high cholesterol with lipid lowering drugs decreases serum cholesterol but makes only small improvements to your chance of developing heart disease. Plus these drugs have many side effects. The most troublesome is the increased risk of depression and suicide among medicated individuals. The drugs also deplete vital nutrients for heart health such as coenzyme Q10. These medications can interact with natural products. Consult a health professional before starting any new therapy.
Under the guidance of your healthcare practitioner, Provita Nutrition Lipid Pro may help reduce the dependence on prescription drugs.
Provita Nutrition Lipid Pro HIGHLIGHTS:
- Lowers blood total cholesterol
- Lowers LDL (bad cholesterol)
- Lowers blood lipids (triglycerides)
- Lowers blood sugar
Provita Nutrition Lipid Pro Contains:
- Chitosan………………………………………………………..400 mg
- Beta-Glucan…………………………………………………..250 mg
- Trigonella foenum-graecum 10:1 PE…………………250 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Provita Nutrition Lipid Pro Does not Contain:
- Dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, corn, yeast, nuts, artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
Provita Nutrition Lipid Pro Dosage Adults:
- Take 2 capsules 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Provita Nutrition Lipid Pro Cautions:
- As with any natural health products, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medication for diabetes.
- If you are taking blood thinners, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- If you are breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Do not use if seal is broken. Keep sealed, store in a cool, dry place and at 15 – 25 deg. Celsius. Keep out of reach of children.